Oktoberfest






 
October! And we walked with long strides towards the end of another year ...
 My 28 autumns arrived at 28th... (last Friday was my birthday :), and in the next 21th our Blog makes two years,
any suggestions for the party? ;)
 While i wait for your suggestions, and to inspire you in the start of the new month, I decided to do a check-up at IKEA for this autumn / winter, and I selected a few favorite pieces.
 
 
Outubro! E caminhamos a passos largos para o final de mais um ano…
Os meus 28 outonos chegaram no 28(last Friday was my birthday :), e no próximo dia 21 o nosso Blog faz 2 anos de existência, alguma sugestão para a festa? ;)
Enquanto aguardo as vossas sugestões, e para se inspirarem no arranque do novo mês, decidi fazer um check-up às novidades IKEA para este outono/inverno, e selecionei algumas peças favoritas.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...